Brighten And Glow Hydrating Exfoliating Cleanser
- Free Shipping in Ireland over €40
- Free shipping to the UK from £40
- Free shipping in Ireland and the UK
- Travel Friendly
- Pregnancy Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- Easy returns
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A real multi-tasking skin hero, this gentle daily Hydrating Exfoliating Cleanser will cleanse, exfoliate, & hydrate your dull, dehydrated skin to reveal a brighter, glowing, hydrated, and smoother looking skin.
Create your own at-home red-carpet facial & use Brighten & Glow as an exfoliating mask treatment. Leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes 1-2 times a week as an intense exfoliating treatment and watch your skin brighten & glow in an instant.
Brighten & Glow Hydrating Exfoliating Cleanser is the best face cleanser for all skin types.
Who can use it?
Female & Male, all ages, all skin types. Suitable during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
(Just be sure to patch test if you are sensitive to any of the listed ingredients).
Pumpkin Fruit Enzymes – Exfoliation, enhanced cellular renewal (Active)
Perfect for softening, exfoliating, and smoothing the appearance of fine lines. Capable of enhancing cellular renewal to provide excellent exfoliating benefits without the common irritation associated with AHA’s.
Grapeseed Oil – Moisturising, rich in Vitamin E & Omega 6 Fatty Acid, Lightweight cleansing oil.
Sunflower Oil – Lightweight cleansing oil, rich in vitamin A & E
Avocado Oil – Superfood for your skin.
Sweet Almond Oil – Moisturising, rich in Vitamin E
Full Ingredients List:
Vitis, vinifera (GRAPE), Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capryylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PED-6 Caprylic/ Capric Glycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Squalane, PEG - 60, Almond Glycerides, Rubus Idaeus, (Raspeberry) Seed Oil, Cocios Nucifera, (Coconut) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
What does it do?
- Cleanse & Exfoliate - Pumpkin Enzymes - counteracting dullness, dryness, uneven skin tone & texture by exfoliating away dead skin cells to reveal a beautifully balanced glowing skin without drying.
- Hydrate - Alongside this enzymatic exfoliation, a superfood blend of lightweight, moisturising ingredients gently cleanse, hydrate & soften skin leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth & radiant.
How do you use it?
- To use as a makeup remover, wipe gently over the face and eyes and massage for 60 seconds. Remove using a soft damp cloth.
- To use as a daily cleanser, massage a coin-sized amount into dry skin for 60 seconds. Use as your second cleanse after Melt the Day Away Cleansing Balm and remove using a soft damp cloth.
- To use as a deep cleansing and exfoliating mask, apply a thin layer to the face and leave on for 5-10 minutes before removing with a soft damp cloth 1-2 times a week. It is an incredible mid week mini treatment.
Why is it different?
A hydrating cleanser that nourishes the skin while cleansing and exfoliating it is a super multi functional product to add into your skincare routine.
- Every step of your skincare routine should be working hard to give you the results you want for your skin – not just a cleanser but one that delivers hydrating ingredients to your skin as well as exfoliating.
- Over ½ of women have admitted not cleansing their skin in the am – for make up to last longer, for skin to look bright, fresh and glowing we need to cleanse off the dirt, dust, dead skin cells and oil that sits on the skin from the night – revealing your best skin for the best start to your day
Benefits of Exfoliating
There are so many benefits to exfoliating the skin. Regardless of your skin type, exfoliation is a key step of any skincare routine.
Exfoliating helps to buff away dead skin cells, allowing new cells to surface, and giving your daily glow an instant boost, it also whisks away any dirt, oil, sebum and impurities deep within your pores that your pre-cleanse may have missed. Pumpkin Enzymes are capable of enhancing cellular renewal to provide excellent exfoliating benefits without the common irritation associated with AHA’s which means it can be used daily in your morning and evening skincare routine.
Aside from clearing away dry and dead skin, a regular exfoliation habit increases the skin's radiance, clarity, and youthfulness, and that's just the start…
- It Unclogs Pores resulting in fewer breakouts
- It Helps Other Skincare Products Penetrate Deeper.
- It Evens Out Uneven Skin Tone.
- It Boosts Circulation and Lymphatic Drainage.
- It Stimulates Collagen Synthesis - Collagen is key to plump, glowing, vibrant skin.
- Makeup looks more even, flawless and lasts longer.
Aluminium Bottles – Fully Recyclable or Re-use. Please Note: If you do re-use the aluminium bottles please re-label correctly. You can use a hair dryer to heat the label for an easier removal.
Glass Bottles / Jars - Remove the lids, pumps & caps off the products and add to the recycling bins separelty. The frosted glass can be added to the clear bottle bank.
Plastic Tubes - Please make sure all excess product has been removed from the tube. All plastic packaging, including soft plastics, can now go in your recycling bin, as long as it is clean, dry and loose.