Scalp Wellness Shampoo (1 Litre)
- Free Shipping in Ireland over €40
- Free shipping to the UK from £40
- Free shipping in Ireland and the UK
- Cruelty Free
- Plant Based
- Easy returns
- 100% Money back guarantee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Soothe and nurture your sensitive scalp with this 100% vegan calming conditioner that offers a healthy dose of nourishing vitamins. Free of harsh chemicals, medicines, and other harmful ingredients, this cooling conditioner moisturizes and rejuvenates dry scalp, while awakening your senses with eucalyptus and spearmint.
This product is not recommended for white, non-pigmented hair. (Grey hair, white hair and silver hair)
- Soothes and moisturizes dry scalp
- Nourishes and treats dry, damaged hair for exceptional elasticity, body and bounce
- Infuses vital moisture for natural shine and improved manageability
- Exclusive 100% vegan blend of phyto-nutrients
- Antioxidant blend to defend against aggressive oxidizers in water
- Non-medicinal spearmint/eucalyptus fragrance
- NO: sulfates, parabens, gluten, or added sodium chloride (salt)
- Completely biodegradable/earth friendly
- Key wellness ingredients
- Provitamin B5
- Flax and rice proteins
- Spearmint oil
How to Use
Daily (or as often as desired)
Shampoo with Malibu C® Scalp Wellness Shampoo. Follow with Malibu C® Scalp Wellness Conditioner.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Menthol, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract, Panthenol, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyquaternium-4, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
Bought this as I have recently started getting painful sores on my head. Order arrived quickly, fully tracked & well priced. Quite a strong menthol fragrance but personally I like that. The only note is it can be a challenge sometimes to generate a good lather. I have a water softener installed however so that probably isn’t helping.